Colleen offers a wide selection of solo, orchestral, and chamber repertoire. She regularly performs as a recital soloist, a chamber musician and collaborative artist, and a contracted orchestral musician.
The following lists represent a sampling of prominent musical works she has performed and, in some cases, premiered. Colleen is always eager to pursue new collaborative projects with performers, composers, and ensembles, and enjoys learning new repertoire and programming innovative concerts.
And enjoy the sound samples and videos!Live performance of Gliere’s harp concerto, March 2011, with the Neponset Valley Philharmonic Orchestra in Wrentham, MA Performing Etienne Isoz’s Divertissement for harp and horn with Emily Boyer as Apple Orange Pair
- J.S. Bach, French Suite No. 6: Allemande
- J.S. Bach, French Suite No. 6: Polonaise
- Marcel Tournier, Images Suite 4: La volière magique
- Marius Flothius, Pour le tombeau d’Orphée: Danse élégiaque
- Claude Debussy, Sonate for flute, viola, and harp
performed with Justin Berrie, flute, and Margaret Carey, viola
recorded by the Fred Plaut Recording Studio, Yale School of Music